Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rhinestone Earrings

Yes, I took my love for bedazzling and created some cute and colorful earrings.

Supplies:
Multicolored Rhinestones
Jump rings
Earring hooks
Hot glue gun!

Ok so first off find and abundance of multicolored rhinestones, I bought a huge bag from my local Micheals craft store for around $12. (The bag will last me a while though!) 

On one rhinestone place a dab of glue with your hot glue gun on the back side. Place half of a jump ring on the blob of glue and sandwich it all together with another rhinestone of any color. Hold the two stones in place locking the jump ring in. Wipe off any excess glue. 
For each earring I made 13 of these, but that's just personal preference. 

Mixing regular jump rings in, hook together the sandwached rhinestone pieces in random orders. You can place more to one side or make it however long you want. My earrings just barely touch my shoulder. 
Once you have placed as many rhinestone pieces as you want hook on the actual earring hook and wear in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment